What’s a warranty and why do I need one?
We’d all like to think our cars will never let us down. But unfortunately, the reality is sometimes a little different. No matter how well you maintain your car, components can still fail and result in costly repair bills.
To keep your car ownership stress-free, we’re offering a warranty with our cars to give you peace of mind.
Our warranty includes:
- 12 months’ free Basic Breakdown Cover# or an upgrade for Members^
- No limit to the number of claims
- Nationwide approved repairer network
- 24/7 help and advice
Levels of cover
There are 3 different levels of cover available.
- Protect Lite: Protection against listed components
- Protect Essential: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus key fobs up to £200 and in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav) up to £500.
- Protect Plus: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus wear and tear up to 85,000 miles, diagnosis, oil seals, DPF or catalytic converter, key fobs up to £200, unlimited cover for in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav).
Our dealership offers:
If the failed part is covered, our warranty will pay out for the costs of parts, labour and VAT for repairing or replacing it, up to your selected claim limit.